How to Find the Best Yowza Fitness Elliptical On the Market
Yowza elliptical machines are some of the best in the industry, and many of these models will be able to outperform machines seen in local gyms. High-priced machines, these models offer pivoting pedals that adjust to your feet’s natural movement.
Yowza Fitness Miami Elliptical Trainer Machine
Our favorite for 2020
Yowza Fitness Jupiter Elliptical Trainer Machine
A great value option
Yowza Fitness Pompano Cardio Core Elliptical Trainer Machine
A powerful elliptical machine
And there are also circular motion handlebars for a unique workout experience.
Filled with advanced features, there are numerous models offered by Yowza, and we’ve had the pleasure of reviewing the top models. What did we find out? There is a lot to love and compare with these models:
- Incline: The incline levels vary from a fixed 15% for some machines to up to 60% incline on higher-end machine. Incline levels allow you to be able to adjust your session to burn more calories and increase the overall difficulty of a session.
- Stride Length: A varying stride length allows for a more natural movement. A longer stride is ideal for taller users, while a shorter stride is the right choice for shorter users.
- Programs: Never underestimate the benefit of built-in workouts. The programs available can be targeted towards your endurance and weight loss goals in most cases. It’s also nice to have the option to make custom programs that match your needs when you surpass the preset options.
There is a lot to love with the Yowza fitness brand, and their machines are some of the best in the industry. One thing you never need to worry about is the build quality of these machines – they’re meant for commercial use, but perfect for home use.
Yowza Fitness Reviews of Our Top Picks
Jupiter Plus Cardio Sure Review – The Jupiter Plus Cardio is one of the industry’s leading elliptical machines, and this model is a high-end unit. Height and intensity allow the path and stride length to be adjusted from 18” – 24”, and the model has a pivoting pedal system.
A built-in incline allows for 0 – 35% incline, and a docking station for Apple and Android devices is present.
Hi-Fidelity speakers allow you to plug your device into the machine while the Backlit LCD display allows for precision monitoring of your entire workout session. A heart rate monitor is built-in with pulse grips on the machine.
Miami Elliptical Trainer Machine Review – If you need a heavy duty machine, look no further. This model has a stride length of 19” to 32” as well as an electrically controlled incline of up to a 60% grade. Users can even stream their music wirelessly to the Miami’s speaker system via Bluetooth.
Three custom apps are available for iOS and Android devices.
Softer, gel inserts are used on the self-pivoting foot pedals, and a wireless weight scale allows you to keep track of your weight. The onboard console allows you to track: distance, speed, time, calories and offers 21 pre-set programs with 9 custom options.
There are 16 resistance levels.
Jupiter Elliptical Trainer Machine Review – The Jupiter is another high-end machine, and it’s perfectly suited for users of all fitness levels. Robust and feature-rich, this model offers a stride length of 18” – 22”, and a ramp-less incline is offered.
A docking station is available for your smartphone or tablet.
Commercial-grade, this elliptical is extremely quiet, and it’s easy to assemble, albeit very heavy. Solid in construction, this model is equipped with a Polar heart rate control as well as self-pivoting pedals.
The backlit monitoring system allows for users to scroll through programs, view speed, distance, calories burned and heartrate. Users are also able to adjust the incline and intensity of their workout.
Jupiter Pilot Review – The Pilot is one of the most affordable in the Yowza lineup. This model allows for a 16” – 20” stride, and users can adjust incline levels up to 25%.
The articulating pedals are comfortable, and the hand pulse grips allow for heart rate monitoring.
Upper body motion grips allow for a full-body workout, and transport wheels allow users to move this elliptical with ease. Speakers are built-in to allow for the utmost in audio pleasure, and 8 built-in programs are available. There are 5 user memory profiles, too.
Users can also monitor time, distance, calories and heart rate.
Yowza Fitness Pompano Cardio Core Elliptical Trainer Machine – The Pompano offers a true cardio workout, this model has the same great frame as the Yowza Captiva elliptical, and has the SureFit pedal syste. It also offers profile storage programs for all users in the house.
Custom programs are available, too.
The built-In monitor tracks distance, time, target time, calories burned, and RPMS. Rear drive technology is included. Counter rotational movement is offered on the handlebars, and the handles come with pulse sensor technology.
Strides are fixed at 18” lengths, and there is a 15% fixed incline. Nine pre-set programs are offered along with 16 resistance levels. A docking station and onboard speakers are available, too.
Buyer’s Guide – How to Choose the Right Yowza Elliptical Machine for You
You’re going to make a big investment when purchasing a Yowza machine, so you want to make sure that you put your money to good use. You may not need a very expensive model if you only plan on using it for a few months, but you may have a passion for fitness and want the best.
When it comes to Yowza, you’ll always receive a high-quality model that is built to last through the ages.
Quiet and robust, a few things you’ll want to consider when making your purchase are:
- Budget and Price: Many of the Yowza machines can rival any elliptical in your local gym. You need to make a budget and choose a model that is in your price range. These models can be very expensive, so you need to make a budget.
- Size: These machines can be big and heavy. You also want a model that can accommodate your maximum weight. If you choose a larger model, you may also need help with assembly (one extra person will suffice).
- Accessories: Built-in fans, docks for your smart device and speakers may seem like mere add-ons, but these accessories can make a huge difference in your experience on the elliptical. Even a water bottle holder will come in handy when engaging on a 30+ minute session on your elliptical.
Make sure that you keep all of these points in mind when making your purchase. Everyone’s needs are different, and you may not need the most expensive model on the market after all.